Product Designer (GL, WAW, WRO)
Location: Gliwice / Warszawa / Wrocław
Salary: 6000 - 15500 PLN net (B2B)
- experience in Product Design field (UX & UI), backed by a portfolio,
- knowledge of design trends,
- a knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail and pixel perfect approach,
- knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups and build prototypes,
- ability to make quick and firm decisions,
- free communication in speaking in English - which in practice means that you have to break down the barriers and start talking.
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Separated leave for training, conferences and workshops (5 days extra)
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Frontclub (or start your own)
- 10% of working hours for self development (tech mentoring, theme chapters, machine learning or other activities)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Benefit system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.