PHP Developer (WRO)
medium: 6 600 – 10 200 PLN net (B2B)
senior: 10 200 - 14 500 PLN net (B2B)
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Symfony2 preferably)
- Knowledge of database systems
- Understanding and ability to use of MVC design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Good command of English and Polish
We would like you to have:
- Ability to write tests and perform code reviews
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum preferably)
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- Real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Xlab (or starting your own)
- 10% of working hours for self-development (tech mentoring, theme chapters, machine learning or other activities)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self-organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Free English lessons, benefits system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.